Trancendence Trancendence

the synths are tight!!!!!!!

those synths u got in this song are tight and the beats are bassful. keep it up!! this sound tight!!

Web-Master-X responds:

thanx man!

8-BYTE 8-BYTE

tetris on acid!!!!

this sounds tight!!! it sounds like a song from tetris mixed with DNB!!! sounds nice!!!

Super Ride Super Ride

the drums are amazing!!!

the drums sounded tight and never lost a beat. nice synth also. overall its a nice track.

The-Shat-Man responds:

Wow thanks. Im glad you like it... and im pretty sure youre the first person who hasnt made a point to say it needs changes. Thanks again.

Roichènie Roichènie

sounds like an old nintendo game.

it sounds like a whole bunch of nintendo sounds mashed up into one great drum n bass song. also the drums are tight. this deserves a 5

PKA responds:

Anytimes. Nintendo sounds...thanks for the idea. I'ma thinking of a nintendo drill song...oh wait, we already have one: Pwntendo. Feeeck.

Karbon - Infection Karbon - Infection

Oh My God!!!!!!

This a really tight dnb track!!!!! it has the essentials, heavy bass, drums are tight, and the synths are on-point. keep up the good tracks!!!

Below the Surface Below the Surface

This has bangin bass!!!!!!!

V-M was right, u do have tight songs!!! LOL! the heavy bass give this song texture. overall its one tight track!!!!

Para-Noid responds:

Nah this is OLD shit now. How bout the Newer stuff that'll blow you away

cKs - Vocal Fun cKs - Vocal Fun

This sounds like what a clown would listen to!!!!!

oh man this is funny stuff!!! it cracks me up!!! LOL!!!

coMpLekS responds:

Yea I dunno what I was thinkin when I made it. I don't remember. Drugs might have had something to do with it. hah

cKs - Soulful Remedy cKs - Soulful Remedy

this is tight!!!!!

those beats are hot!!!!!! i like the originality of the song. it kinda sounds like urban western LOL but thats a good thing! keep it up!

coMpLekS responds:

haha you know... my boy told me it kind of sounded a bit western too. ahh thats funny cuz i wasn't planning on it at all. I just tried to think out of the box with this one. It was really more of an experiment than anything. Glad someone liked it. Thks.

- k

DJ Karbon - Acid Bath DJ Karbon - Acid Bath

this does sound like pendulum!

this was an amazing track!!! the bass is on point and i think the drums give it its pendulum feel to the song. nice work!

Flashburn - Enigma Flashburn - Enigma

this was amazing!!!!

like the synths and the trancy feel to it. i stopped listening to trance for a while and i think this got me back into it LOL! keep up the tight songs.

Flashburn responds:

haha thats awesome that this got you back into trance, glad u liked my song